Enter to win 2 tickets to Brothers Osborne Concert on 2017-06-30 at 20:00:00
Contest runs 2017-06-12 to 2017-06-21
Winners will be announced 2017-06-22 and will have until 2017-06-26 to pick up their tickets.
Event will be at Centennial Terrace, Sylvania
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. The official name of this Contest is “Brothers Osborne Concert Contest.”
2. Contest Sponsors: The Toledo Blade and JNP Concerts.
3. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
4. TO ENTER AND PLAY: There is 2 ways to enter: (1) go to bladeplus.toledoblade.com/contests, click on contest index, record your name, complete address, phone number, and email address. (2) Drop off the 4” x 6” card at the lobby of The Blade, 541 N. Superior Street. Please note there will be one contest entry per person. No Contest sponsor is or will be responsible or liable for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for the failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY NOON ON 2017-06-21. No late entry will be accepted.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open only to legal residents of Ohio, Indiana or Michigan who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Contest is not open to employees, officers, and directors of any Sponsor, their employees of the respective affiliates, subsidiaries, tenants, and advertising or promotional agencies of any Sponsor, or the immediate family or household members of such employees, officers, and directors.
6. PRIZE: 1 winner(s) will receive 2 with a value of $79.00 (US). Winner must have a valid driver’s license or other suitable identification to claim the prize. Winners will be contacted by phone or email on or about 2017-06-22 can pick up the tickets at The Blade Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM. Winners have until 2017-06-26 at 4:00 PM to pick up prize or prize will be forfeited.
7. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. SEMI-FINALIST NOTIFICATION AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The Toledo Blade is not responsible for e-mail notifications that get lost in spam filtering.
9. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Contest Rules. In the event the Contest is compromised by a computer virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering, fraud, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of The Toledo Blade which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, The Blade reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, The Blade reserves the right to, but is not obligated to, award the prize based on the entries received before the termination date. Further, any Contest entry form that is defaced, mutilated, forged, illegible, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, or which contains printing or other errors that is not legitimately obtained will be void.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or the prize, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
11. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant or Contest sponsor shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Ohio, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ohio. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Contest Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, contestants release The Toledo Blade and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest, status as semi-finalist or winner, or with the acceptance, possession or use of the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
13. Miscellaneous. The decision of The Blade and JNP Concerts regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. No sponsor is responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. No telephone inquiries regarding this Contest will be accepted.